Tuesday, December 14, 2010

blogging in the car

Someone reminded me lately that my blog was Way. Past. Due. It is, definitley...the reason why-our computer is broken, dead. Yes we can no longer charge our battery. So as we drive now to take Marks mom to the airport in Madison, I am trying this on my Blackberry. So, be appreciative of this life update!

Lillie turned 3 this past Saturday-shes the reason we started blogging. I wish I could post pictures!! Is there a way to do so from your phone?? Marks mom came last Tuesday from Spokane and helped us celebrate. We had a gingerbread theme, they colored gingerbread every day and hung them up in the kitchen, Lillie wore a gingerbread apron had gingerbread pancakes for bfast and a gingerbread cake to celebrate! She was so excited! She is getting more and more fun, a great helper and so funny. We had a little celebration just us 5 at home and that was wonderful.

Titus, is getting more and more boy all the time. He has the sweetest voice I've ever heard and I wish I could bottle it up and keep it forever. He is obsessed with airplanes and trains right now. He just melts me!!

Mark is still the love of my life! Of ccourse-I know you were all worried about that! Lol! He is busy with work and will be starting his 1st ever JTerm come January 3rd. He and several others from UD will be carrying out a dream they had and I'm so proud of him. He should get a service award. His lives it everyday and now teaches others how to do it. He's incredible and I'm truly blessed.

I just spent two weekends speaking to our churchs youth group about Abstinence and the story of Joseph and Potipher's wife in Genesis 39. I'm so excited and blessed to use my gift. I also get to sing in our Christmas Eve service (all 3 of them!) And I'm so excited. I love the spirit of a christmas Eve service, the night of our dear Savior's birth what is more important? We celebrate our childrens birthdays sometimes to the extreme and to not celebrate Jesus' or even acknowledge it is sad. So yay for Christmas! And Happy Birthday Jesus, thank you for loving me!!

My great friend makes knits hats and she told me about the looms to make scarves. So that's what I've been up to latley. knitting like a crazy :). My other addiction is still baking- I can't seem to get out of the kitchen. I'm trying to tackle chocolate chip cookies-because hear this world-I can't make good ones for the life of me!!!! Its absolutely ridiculous. So if I ace it ill let you know...I hope to bake some goodies before Christmas to take to my moms for christmas but I'm not sure what all to make! What do you love to bake at Christmas?

Well we have about 20 miles to Madison, so ill sign off. If I don't roast to death beforehand! Haha!