Monday, April 19, 2010

Easter

Ahh! Happy Easter! Or um, late Easter I shall say...


Long overdue Easter pics...just got them today from my mom. I am happy about this because I thought I had ZERO pics of my kiddies in their ever so cute outfits...whew.




Our Steve's Ace Hardware here in town had an Easter Egg hunt on Saturday with baby chics too! This egg hunt was awesome because each kid had to get the same color and number of eggs so it wasn't a crazy free for all! Lillie had a great time! I love her sweet smile in this pic.





Okay, seriously, oh man...


My little Chickadees!

Praise God! Jesus IS Risen!!!!
This Easter was probably one of my absolute favorite. (Though bittersweet as this is usually our Kentucky weekend) Mark and I went to OUR church and celebrated AND witnessed NEW BIRTHS! We were excited about the REAL meaning and not necessarily all the little details of outfits and such but Jesus, He has Risen for you and for me! WOWEE!! Don't know what it was but it just hit us for real this year...