Friday, April 23, 2010

Beth Moore Tomorrow

Tomorrow I'm going to a live simulcast entitled So Long Insecurities. Beth Moore is going to be speaking to women all over the country, all of us at the same time. I hope you are signed up to go to the one near you. Its not too late, for a listing go here. I am sooooo excited! I was telling Mark that I was wondering about if they would have a worship team open up and lead us all before she speaks and he said that would be amazing knowing that all those women are singing praises to Jesus at the same time. Wow, can you fathom it? Just a small thing in comparison to when we all are singing praises to Jesus in heaven! I am getting giddy just thinking about going and I think about Beth. Is she sitting in her office working out the last little details getting butterflies in her stomach? Is she on her knees begging God to speak and use her? I couldn't imagine knowing that I would be speaking to thousands and thousands of women all over the country and with such a big important message for any lady. God is so faithful and it is so exciting to see Him use people. Praise God - praying for you today that you can find a way to go and praying for you Beth that God would use you in a mighty way to change all our lives.

Glory to God!