Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Boundaries

I have often wondered about the book Boundaries, have I read it?  No.  I probably should.  I have this problem, I don't want to let others down.  I don't want to say no.  I want others to like me and never be hurt by me.  The trouble...I expect this in return and don't always get it or I fail and hurt others.  I tell ya.  I am so glad that God did not call us to be perfect.  Just passionate.  "God did not call perfect women, just passionate women" so I think I will let this sink in a bit more and try my best to dive deeper into pleasing HIM first.  I cannot always say yes to others.  I cannot always please others, I will always let someone down and someone will let me down.  I need to set some priorities and I think that 3 big ones start with an M an L  and a T.